Kraft Heinz’s new Fruitlove smoothie line targets young Americans
In response to Americans’ demand for unique flavor combinations and a variety of textures, Kraft Heinz has introduced a new line of smoothies, titled Fruitlove.
Fruitlove are spoonable smoothies that combine yogurt and real fruits and vegetables and come with a green spoon. Each flavor includes three or more real fruits and vegetables. The flavors include:
- Strawberry Banana Twirl — strawberry, banana, rhubarb, raspberry and carrot
- Harvest Berry Blend — strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, banana, carrot and beet
- Mango Medley — banana, pineapple, carrot and mango
- Pineapple Coconut Bliss — banana, pineapple, squash and coconut
- Blueberry Dream — banana, apple, squash and blueberry
“We know that snacking is both functional and emotional and Americans want more from the foods they snack on — more flavor, nutrition and a better overall taste experience,” said Nicole Kulwicki, Head of Brand Building at Fruitlove. “Fruitlove was born from the idea that we could create a better and more exciting way to snack on smoothies.”
Fruitlove is available in the yogurt aisle of grocery stores across the U.S. and through select Amazon Fresh locations for an SRP of $1.99.