About Produce Processing
Published six times each year, Produce Processing is the most trusted and widely read resource for the fruit and vegetable processing industry. It consistently delivers the highest quality editorial for the industry, covering every topic and addressing every need to ensure readers are informed and successful.
Within the pages of Produce Processing, readers discover:
- In-depth features offering valuable insight on every segment of the industry, from food safety, packaging and plant management, to innovations and marketing.
- The latest products to ensure processors are on the cutting edge of technology and informed of new solutions
Produce Processing’s print issue is complemented with various digital resources, including:
- Digital Editions
- ProduceProcessingTV YouTube video channel
- Week in Review Weekly E-Newsletter
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Industry news, videos, products and more
Other specialty agriculture brands under Great American Media Services include:
Great American Media Services
P.O. Box 128
75 Applewood Drive, Suite A
Sparta, MI 49345
The opinions and views expressed by authors, contributors and advertisers in Produce Processing do not necessarily reflect those of the editors and publisher. Appearance in Produce Processing does not constitute endorsement by Great American Media Services or Produce Processing of the advertiser, its products, or services. Great American Media Services and Produce Processing accepts no responsibility of liability for the validity or accuracy of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers, or advertising agencies. Great American Media Services and Produce Processing do not make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or validity of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers or advertising agencies.