PMMI announces winners of On the Rise awards
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, is pleased to announce its second annual On the Rise Awards winners. Developed by PMMI’s Emerging Leaders Committee, the awards recognize 12 young professionals who have demonstrated leadership potential in packaging and processing.
The winners of the 2019 On the Rise Awards are:
- Jeremy Despota, Service Engineer, A-B-C Packaging Machine Corporation
- Paul Krechel, International Sales Manager, Dairy & Senior Market Manager, Protein Industries, Deville Technologies
- Britny Lochowitz, Mechanical Project Engineer, Busse/SJI Corporation
- Loren Starr Luck, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Shibuya Hoppmann Corporation
- Emmanuel Myers, Controls Engineer, ROVEMA North America
- Alexander Nunnally, Business Analyst, ID Technology, division of ProMach
- Haley Parizo, Sales Operations Manager, Soft Robotics
- Garrett Price, Market Manager, H.B. Fuller Company
- Travis Robert, Manufacturing Manager, RND Automation
- Guillaume Savoie-Lavigueur, R&D Supervisor, NJM Packaging
- Robert Schmelzer, Applications Specialist, Mettler Toledo
- Tarique Walters, Electro Mechanical Technician, Pineberry Manufacturing
PMMI On the Rise winners meet the following nomination criteria: entry-level young professional employed by a PMMI member company for at least one year; displays leadership potential at the company and a desire to advance his/her career in packaging and processing.
“PMMI and the Emerging Leaders Committee are excited to honor these young professionals for their extraordinary leadership qualities in the packaging and processing industry,” said Greg Berguig, vice president of sales and marketing, PAC Machinery and chair of the PMMI Emerging Leaders Committee. “Their efforts continue to make an impact on the future of our industry. On the Rise Awards provide these rising stars with an opportunity to further their professional development in packaging and processing, meet others in the industry and learn more about PMMI.”
Award winners were honored Nov. 4 at PMMI’s Annual Meeting in Cincinnati and received free airfare, event registration and hotel stay. The winter issue of OEM Magazine, the official publication of PMMI, will feature profiles of the winners.
Read more about the winners and On the Rise Awards here.