PACK EXPO registration now open
PMMI announced the opening of registration for PACK EXPO International 2016 and the co-located Pharma EXPO, a joint venture with the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE). The trade shows will be hosted Nov. 6-9 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
The four-day event will feature more than 2,300 exhibiting companies and span more than 1.2 million net square feet of exhibit space at McCormick Place. PMMI expects to welcome 50,000 attendees. Registration for PACK EXPO allows visitors full access to the Pharma EXPO show floor at no additional cost.
The expo will provide learning opportunities through a series of presentations taking place at four Innovation Stages located on the show floor. These learning hubs will offer 30-minute seminars on ideas and technologies conducted by exhibitors and industry exerts. Several show floor features will also host education sessions including:
- The Reusables Learning Center, sponsored by the Reusable Packaging Association, where attendees can learn about integrating reusables into the supply chain
- The Beverage Cooler lounge, hosted by the International Society of Beverage Technologists and sponsored by BEUMER Group, a networking and learning center for the beverage industry.
- The Baking & Snack Break lounge, hosted by B&CMA, where attendees from the baking and snack industry can gather and meet with subject matter experts.
- The Candy Bar lounge, hosted by NCA, a dedicated area for attendees in the confectionery industry to recharge, network and gather industry information.
- The Showcase of Packaging Innovations, sponsored by The Dow Chemical Company, where attendees can view award-winning packaging from around the globe.
In addition, ISPE will host a conference program at Pharma EXPO where attendees can learn about best practices for manufacturing operations, compliance trends and pharmaceutical packaging, all specific to pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. The conference at Pharma EXPO will focus on three tracks – manufacturing operations, compliance trends and pharmaceutical packaging.
Register for both shows on the PACK EXPO website. Registration for PACK EXPO and Pharma EXPO is $30 through Oct. 14, when it increases to the on-site fee of $100.