New top-seal packaging system launched by Crawford Packaging
Crawford Packaging has launched a cutting-edge top seal packaging machinery: the Evolution S manufactured by Packaging Automation Ltd.
After four years in research and development alongside produce industry, the Evolution S will push industry limits in top-seal packaging. In terms of cleaning and maintenance, the design makes as simple as possible.
- SyncroTechnology optimizes every stage of the packaging process.
- Features the latest robotic technology to avoid errors.
- Packs three times faster than other top seal technology while operating in a continuous motion to have the highest output rate.
- Has the ability to package up to 250 packs per minute.
- Enables high-speed feeding of the film for accurate and consistent printing.
- Eliminates intermittent stopping removing the need to stop to reposition the packs.
Headquartered in Ontario, Canada with warehouses in Mexico, Georgia, Texas and Calgary, Crawford Packaging is a leading resource for innovative packaging automation equipment, materials, solutions and support. Crawford Packaging works with customers ranging from small startups to large-scale operations in industries such as manufacturing, industrial, distribution, produce and food processing.