Colmac Coil launches new line of dry coolers, air-cooled condensers
Colmac Coil has announced the launch of a new line of dry coolers and air-cooled condensers: Dryware.
The new parametrically designed products offer fast design and delivery of customized solutions that exactly meet the end-user’s dimensional and performance criteria. The unique Dryware online selection software allows the user to select, price and specify dry coolers, air-cooled condensers and supercritical CO2 gas coolers quickly and accurately.
“Colmac has developed a reputation for providing powerful, flexible and accurate software design tools,” Jeremy Olberding, vice president, Colmac Coil, said through a press release. “Our new Dryware selection software allows the user to make equipment selections for a wide range of working fluids and materials of construction. With our parametric design tools, you no longer have to design around a limited number of models with fixed dimensions. We can quickly provide you with a custom design to fit your footprint.”
The new line of dry coolers, condensers and CO2 gas coolers offer the following benefits and features:
- Access Dryware selection software quickly via your browser.
- Design and sort selections by a wide range of criteria such as: first cost, energy efficiency, sound level, weight, dimensions or refrigerant charge.
- Fan speed capacity control available on all models.
- Industry-leading standard warranty is five years on all pressure-bearing parts.
- Fans and fan motors that offer low noise with high efficiency.
- EC fan motors offered as standard with optional AC severe-duty cooling tower fan motors.
- High refrigerant pressure designs (1740 psig) available.
- Optional Class 1 Div 2 Explosion-Proof construction.
- Optional ASME ‘U’ stamped coil.
- Title 24 (CA) specific efficiency is displayed to insure compliant designs.