Alfa Laval expands cooler line for fresh product storage
Alfa Laval is expanding its Optigo line with the new Optigo CCB – a blow-through cooler specially designed for storage of fruits and vegetables, as well as flowers, flower bulbs, fresh meat and fish. The Optigo CCB features more than 60 modular designs also suitable for use with CO2 refrigerants, delivering minimal product dehydration and more even air distribution, the company said.
Optigo CCB’s blow-through operation features higher relative humidity and lower product dehydration, in comparison with draw-through unit coolers, Alfa Laval said.
Other benefits, according to the company:
- Wide modular range: up to 60 models (20 basic)
- Also suitable for CO2 refrigerants: future proof
- AC (standard) or EC motors (option)
- Complete, new range of 300 mm fans
- Easy to transport and install (all coolers packed in heavy-duty wooden crates to prevent damage during transportation)
- Non-corrosive epoxy coated casing
- Hinged drip tray and side panels: for easy cleaning
- Compatible with all Alfa Laval Optigo solutions
The Optigo range is now able to deliver higher and more effective cooling capacity, with lower power consumption for commercial cold room storage in supermarkets, restaurants and grocers, Alfa Laval said.
Alfa Laval offers services including monitoring, smooth and safe start-up, and maintenance services, the company said.