CSi palletizing system integrates stretch wrapper
The fully-configurable system is capable of handling 50 cases/min and 35 pallets/hour, according to CSi Palletizing. This system guarantees a stable pallet load directly at the end-of-line, according to the company.
The i-Pal has the flexibility to handle various products and applications. It also integrates with other up and downstream equipment. I-Pal’s flexible mechatronic design allows for simple configuration and ability to utilize various robot types and control platforms, according to CSi.
Custom palletizing systems can be retrofitted with any add-on module without additional engineering time. A patented shuffle end effector (for cases, crates and bundles) along with 6-axis robot allow wider range of options.
According to CSi Palletizing, additional benefits to end-users and contract packagers include:
- 25 percent smaller footprint than alternatives
- Modular design with standard components
- Speeds up to 50 products per minute
- Short lead times starting at 10 weeks
- Plug-and- play for quick, 2-day install
- 6-month lease is also available
See the i-Pal in action at PACK EXPO, Nov. 6-9 in Chicago – Booth N-5350.