Vanmark introduces hydrocutter skid system
Vanmark has introduced a hydrocutter skid system for produce processing. The system works best for potatoes, carrots, cucumbers and peppers.
Vanmark’s hydrocutters pump product in water through a fixed array of stainless steel cutting blades. The hydrocutter skid provides quality and durability in an easy-to-install, compact integrated system. Its user-friendly, flexible operation and sanitary design make the hydrocutter skid essential for processors.
Some key features include:
- Pumps product in water through stainless steel cutting blades
- Integrated, compact, skid-mounted system
- Stainless steel hydro tubes fit products up to 4 inches (101.6 mm) in diameter
- Flexible throughput from 1,000 to 50,000 pounds (453 to 22,679 kg) per hour
- Designed for quick and thorough sanitation and change outs
For more information, visit vanmark.com.