United Fresh adds 12 members to Class 25 produce leadership program
Twelve new members of United Fresh’s Produce Industry Leadership Class 25 will kick off their yearlong program in California this week.
Throughout the week, the class will engage in leadership development opportunities and meetings with industry members throughout California including Mission Produce, Deardorff Family Farms, San Miguel Produce, Bayer, Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Limoneira, Sunkist, Grimmway and Wonderful Citrus.
The program, which started in 1995, has graduated more than 200 industry professionals. The program immerses students in four core areas: leadership development, business relationships, government and public affairs and media and public communications.
Class 25 members include:
- Fernando Aguiar, Naturipe Farms
- Aly Ahnert, Fresh Start Foods Canada
- Peter Barone, Starbucks
- Frank Camera, SunFed
- Annie Faller, Gold Coast Packing Company
- Craig Fields, RPE, Inc.
- Bobby Grinstead, The Grinstead Group
- Martha Hilton, Wegmans
- Marc Newman, Capital City Fruit Company
- Stephanie Pharris, Duncan Family Farms
- Jennifer Pulcipher, North Bay Produce
- Oliver Sill, Columbine Vineyards
“Their journey will conclude with an elevated celebration of all 25 classes next June in San Diego,” said United Fresh Vice President of Education & Member Programs Amanda Griffin.
The program culminates in June 2020, with graduation at the United Fresh 2020 Convention & Expo, June 16-18 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego.