California League of Food Producers elects 2021-22 board of directors
Patrick Ricchiuti was elected the 2021-22 chair of the California League of Food Producers (CLFP) at its annual board of directors meeting on April 22.
Ricchiuti is president of the Clovis-based ENZO Olive Oil Company, a fourth-generation family farm. The company’s goal is to sustainably grow, produce and harvest premium fruit, nuts and, more recently, estate grown award-winning ENZO Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Balsamic Vinegar, as well as ENZO’S TABLE handcrafted biscotti, granola, pesto, jam and almond butter.
Other 2021-22 CLFP officers elected were:
- First vice chair: Jim Lipman, California Olive Ranch, Chico
- Second vice chair: Mike Smyth, Olam Spices, Fresno,
- Immediate past president: Michael Mariani, Mariani Packing, Vacaville
CLFP board of director members also were nominated to serve new and continued terms on the executive committee. Nominated for 2021-23 terms were:
- Danny Green, Los Gatos Tomato Products, Fresno
- P.J. Mecozzi, Del Mar Food Products, Watsonville
- Lily Chiem, Kagome, Los Banos
- Chris Rufer, The Morning Star Packing Company, Woodland
- Tim Hamilton, ConAgra Brands, Oakdale
Nominated to continue their terms for 2020-22 were:
- Jon Alby, Leprino Foods Company, Denver, Colorado
- Nick Kastle, JG Boswell Tomato, Corcoran
- Matthew Reid, SupHerb Farms, Turlock
- Chris Ward, Pacific Coast Producers, Lodi
- Melvin Ward, Sunsweet Growers, Yuba City
- Michael Wood, Hilmar Cheese, Hilmar
For more on the California League of Food Producers, visit clfp.com.