United Fresh announces learning center session topics
The United Fresh 2015 Convention education line-up will feature 18 issue specific Learning Center sessions on the United Fresh 2015 expo floor June 9-10 in Chicago.
Featuring two days of interactive discussions led by industry experts and thought leaders, show floor learning centers will give produce industry professionals the opportunity to sharpen their business acumen and find creative and innovative solutions that can be implemented by their companies. The Fresh Marketplace offers sessions on consumer trends, business strategies and marketing and Fresh Tech will feature sessions on food safety, logistics and emerging technologies.
Convention attendees can plan to attend the following sessions over two days:
Fresh Marketplace Learning Center Sessions
- Local Food: Maximizing Local for Your Business
- The Floral/Produce Partnership: Maximizing Gift Revenue
- Developing Leadership in Your Family Business
- Women In Produce: Inspiring the Next Generation
- Role of the Registered Dietitian in the Retail Setting
- New Product Trends
- Building the Business Case for Produce Sales at Convenience Stores
- Restaurant Flavors and Trends From the Best
- The “Uber-ization” of Consumers
- Retail Merchandising Strategies From the Best
- Organic: Produce Category or Merchandising Strategy?
- Disaster Strikes: Case-Studies in Being Prepared for the Worst
Fresh Tech Learning Center Sessions
- Sanitary Design, Sanitation Practices and Environmental Monitoring – Bringing It All Together
- Warehouse Optimization: Managing a Multitude of SKUs
- Maintaining Cold Chain Integrity
- What To Do When FDA Comes Knocking
- Annual Science Symposium
- GMOs 101: Understanding What They Are and What Consumers Think
In addition to the Learning Centers, United Fresh 2015 attendees also will have access to International Floriculture Expo design demonstrations on the show floor.
For more details on the Learning Center sessions, visit the United Fresh 2015 website.